So while the title of this post may be a bit misleading, my chronic illness is bad timing. So much bad timing…. It is the reason for most of my problems with relationships. I meet someone and they aren’t ready for a relationship or they just got out of a bad one or just got into one… or has been in one for 6 years… It happens all the time and just keeps happening:
- Marco –> met right after he broke up with someone and after he and my older sister started to hate each other…
- Bryan (an older relationship, he’s not currently in my life) –> started dating him right before he left for college
- Kyle –> met just before I left for college
- RJ –> met after he just got out of a long relationship
- Corey (who I will explain later) –> met a month before he ships off the bootcamp
I don’t know what I’m supposed to do or change!
This isn’t something I can really change is it?
….. this sucks